Drone technology data processing and data security challenges
On November 17, 2023, Dennis Gabor University will organize the professional conference entitled "Drone technology data processing and data security challenges".
The purpose of the conference is to provide an opportunity for the actors of the domestic and international drone ecosystem to introduce themselves, to exchange professional experiences, and to build future collaborations and relationships. Another goal of the planned program of the one-day conference is to promote the expansion of professional knowledge related to drone technology among professionals and students participating in higher education.
The location of the conference: Dennis Gabor University, 1119 Budapest, Fejér Lipót u. 70.
The language of the conference: Hungarian and English.
- Data and information security,
- Active UAV sensors data processing,
- Application areas of drone technology,
- Technical solutions related to drone technology,
- Automating drone control and guidance,
- Cloud-based services,
- Image processing tasks in drone technology,
- Image processing software and algorithms,
- Research and development results related to drone technology,
- Application of AI in drone technology,
- UAV multispectral image processing,
- UAV systems legal regulations,
- Drone technology education.
Based on the recommendations of the expert committee of the conference, we provide outstanding professional speakers with the opportunity to publish their research results in the English-language journal "Informatika" of Dennis Gabor University.
The program of the conference
The conference program is available HERE.
Dr. József Berke PhD, CSc
Dennis Gabor University, college professor, head of department (Drone Technology and Image Processing),
Dr. Veronika Kozma-Bognár PhD
Dennis Gabor University, vice-rector for science, college associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Gábor Nagy PhD
Dennis Gabor University, associate professor
Dr. István Vári-Kakas PhD
Dennis Gabor University, college professor, head of department (Information Technology)
Omega Code Hungary Kft., executive director,
More information: email@example.com
WE WELCOME ALL INTERESTED PARTIES!